Content Manager is a document capture and archive system comprised of a central
content server and optional clients. The focus of the content server is on
retrieval, storage management, security, accountability and scalability.
Indexing documents is considered the most crucial step when implementing a document management system. Milner Technologies’ developed ImageDirector Capture, to index your documents into the proper document type to be retrieved easily later on. Capture reads the information on the documents scanned, and converts the captured data into index fields. This eliminates manually indexing the document, and it can also export the data captured into any main line of business software application.
ImageDirector Find Docs is a web based document retrieval applications that allows for the search, edit data fields, print, or deletion of images for documents that have been archived. Documents can be accessed anywhere anytime due to being available securely online. With Milner Technologies’ ImageDirector Find Docs, documents can be found and edited easier than ever.
Benefits of ImageDirector Content Manager:
- Easy Retrieval- Searching for records is easier than ever before. Enter as much or little as you know for simple searches, or perform advanced searches using specific key fields.
- Mark and Go- Search results can be marked for downloading allowing them to be emailed or printed right from your desktop.
- File Importing. No longer will you need to print a document just to scan it into your archive system.
- Text‐Searchable PDF- ImageDirector Capture has an enhanced output option to produce text‐searchable PDFs instead of image only documents.
- Server‐side OCR- OCR is available on the content server for many document types, including Microsoft Office documents captured through non‐OCR software.
- DocLink Image Enabler- ImageDirector offers a new product called DocLink for Image Enabling your core business applications.
- Audit Trail- ImageDirector server audit trails are archived as Comma Separated Values (CSV) files making them easy to import into reporting products like Excel or your favorite database.