Connect with Your Customers
When it comes to the customer experience, your primary goal should be focused on how you can make it easy for your customers to get exactly what they need. Today's customer journeys are omnichannel, moving between phone, email, SMS, web chat, social media, or in-person communications.
Enhance the Customer Experience
- Routing Options: Route your customer calls to the appropriate agents based on skill, time of day, area code, customer account codes, and more
- Callbacks: Outbound callbacks allow your customers to be called back at their convenience
- Omnichannel: Communicate with your customers via voice, email, SMS, web, chat, and fax
- Monitor Social Media Feeds: Monitor social media feeds to provide instant feedback to your customers
Improve Contact Center Productivity
- Outbound Campaigns: Increase revenue by launching outbound sales campaigns
- Advanced Reporting: Cradle to grave reporting provides a comprehensive view into your entire contact center
- Efficiency: Integrate inbound and outbound calls into your existing CRM to provide the ultimate customer experience
- Contact Center Client: Intuitive and easy-to-use, contact center agent and supervisor desktop application
Whether you deploy in the cloud, or on-premise, Milner contact center solutions, through our partner Mitel, can deliver one, seamless contact center solution for your business.