Print Management Software
Many businesses are not clear on the amount of money they spend on printing. This is especially true when looking beyond direct printing costs such as toner, paper output and service. With paper use expected to grow for the next 20 years, and print volume increasing 19% for color print and 9% for black and white print, these costs are only getting larger, eating away at profit margins. But direct printing costs are only part of the picture.
Over 50% of printer fleets are at least 5 years old, which is why 60% of IT help desk calls are printer related. All of these factors together spell stretched capital budgets with unexpected repair costs and continued purchases of supplies and services.
Benefits of Managed Print Services
Our pioneering work in developing a customer-centric service was recognized by the Managed Print Services Association as the #1 MPS provider in our key markets of Georgia, North Carolina and south Florida. Our print management can help you:
- Reduce cost and consumption
- Monitor use and identify opportunities to reduce paper
- Reallocate existing equipment for maximum efficiency
- Assess storage and security of supplies
- Securely leverage mobile print options
- Manage equipment service needs
- Consolidate cartridge needs
- Optimize workflow
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Recycle used consumables, like toner and ink cartridges
Milner’s approach to Managed Print Services is simple, but revolutionary: we work with the equipment you currently have to maximize your efficiency and reduce your costs. While many other dealers and manufacturers take a self-serving approach by proposing Managed Print Services using only their equipment, Milner’s focus is on saving you money immediately.
MPS is about more than just printers. It’s related to everything from printers, their output, supplies and support to the way you use documents, and the people and processes that interact with each of these.
Managed Print Services
- On-site Assessments
- Print Center of Excellence
- Professional Services
- Customized Logistics Support
- Print Product Acquisition
- Managed Print Services
- Full Print Life Cycle Support