We Make it Easy to Recycle Toner Cartridges
Did you know that it takes more than 1,000 years for one ink or toner cartridge to decompose in a landfill? With Milner's Recycling Program you can responsibly recycle your used ink and toner cartridges, for free. Our zero-landfill policy means that we
maximize the re-usability of any printer cartridge. When it can't be reused, we recycle it into other products. Our goal is to provide the most efficient recycling program on the market. We provide paid shipping labels and quick turn around times.
Try it out today!
What we can Recycle
- Inkjet Cartridges (OEM, Compatibles, Remans)
- Laser Cartridges (OEM, Compatibles, Remans)
- Cell Phones
What is the process?
- Complete the form below to download and print your labels.
- Place your items into boxes and affix the pre-paid label.
- Arrange for free pick-up or drop off at your nearest UPS
We recycle any cartridge, regardless of Manufacturer, with a zero-landfill policy.